Are you considering giving a good, creative and useful gift to your talented cooking buddy? Either you can redecorate your own kitchen with these cool kitchen gadgets, or present your loved one with these; to impress them and to make it simpler for the maker too.
Have a look at the following gadgets that will bring a grin to the face of those who sweat in the latest kitchen to feed their loved ones.
1. Fruit slicer: There are many types of fruit slicers available on the industry nowadays. The coolest of them are those with the suitable form and what is handy. The banana-shaped slicers are the best for kids who love to prepare their bite because they may be used to slice the whole banana into even pieces without the help of a sharp and dangerous knife. The apple slicers with large, powerful and raised handle makes breakfast preparation easier.
2. Multiple bladed herbal scissors: All these gadgets are for people who hate knife as a cutting device. With these scissor-shaped multiple blade gadget, you can cut the herbs into finer and smaller pieces, with very little effort and time.
3. Customized rolling pins: Custom designed rolling pins may be the best solution for cookie and paratha makers. These pins come with engraved designs so you can create different shapes while rolling your cookie or paratha dough.
4. Mobile connected measuring gadgets: There are many gadgets that enable you to gauge the components without making many utensils filthy. There are applications for the phone to connect with these gadgets for the accurate measurements.
5. Boiled egg moulds: Boiled eggs are the most favoured breakfast choice. There are different types of moulds for such creative minds; such as square shaped, skull-shaped, etc.. Just pick out your favorite form and function the best breakfast for your nearest and dearest and for yourself.
6. Ice cube moulds: To serve your guests with luxurious drinks, use the crystal gem shaped ice cube silicone moulds or for themed parties you can select the brain shaped moulds to impress your children and their friends.
7. Tea infusers: Differently shaped tea infusers are an extra attraction to your decoration while serving.
8. Roll n pour: This rolln’ pour is in the kind of a little rocking chair that can hold your water or juice jug. It will enable you to easily pour the liquid from jug to glass without straining your hands, effortlessly.